Standing Abs Workout including 5 tips. A good way to get a flat stomach and slim waist in 30 days.
Make sure to accompany this exercise with cardio for best results.
And for the 30 day detox plan, use my Teami discount code: SUSANAY and go to:
if ordering from Europe go to: https://www.teamiblends.co.uk
the US and Mexico go to: http://www.teamiblends.com
Recommended for adults only. If you find yourself taking prescription medications, during pregnancy or breastfeeding, consult your doctor before consuming this product.
Contains caffeine based on plants. Also remember to drink plenty of water with the 30 day plan.
Hope you like it !
Also feel free to connect with me on:
❤ My Instagram: https://instagram.com/susanayabar
❤ Stanley’s Instagram: https://instagram.com/sarpong
❤ My Twitter: https://twitter.com/susanayabar
❤ My Facebook: https://facebook.com/susanayabar
❤ My Online Store: http://www.susanayabar.com
Royalty Free Music used in this video from epidemicsound.com:
At-home Workout Programs @ https://gofb.info/Programs
Exclusive workout videos, Workout Challenges, and site features @ https://gofb.info/FBPlus
2 Week Workout Challenges @ https://gofb.info/PlusChallenges
Advanced search tool for over 600+ free workout videos @ https://gofb.info/WorkoutVideos
The most supportive fitness Community on the web @ https://gofb.info/FBCommunity
Meal Plans written by Registered Dietitians @ https://gofb.info/FBMealPlans
Healthy Living articles and recipes @ https://gofb.info/HealthyLiving
Fitness Blender Gift Cards @ https://gofb.info/GiftCards
We use PowerBlock adjustable dumbbells @ https://gofb.info/PowerBlock
Fitness Blender’s Workout Programs and subscription platform, FB Plus, make it possible to keep our individual workout videos and website free. We were founded with, and remain committed to, the goal of making health and fitness attainable, affordable, and approachable. We hope you enjoy our content and consider subscribing to our YouTube channel and registering on our website, which is free and open to all @ https://www.fitnessblender.com/
Keep up with us on Facebook @ https://gofb.info/Facebook Instagram @ https://gofb.info/Instagram Twitter @ https://gofb.info/Twitter Pinterest @ https://gofb.info/Pinterest
Note: All information provided by Fitness Blender is of a general nature and is furnished for educational/entertainment purposes only. No information is to be taken as medical or other health advice pertaining to any individual specific health or medical condition. You agree that use of this information is at your own risk and hold Fitness Blender harmless from any and all losses, liabilities, injuries, or damages resulting from any and all claims.
One of the best ways to reduce your risk of getting cancer, diabetes, and heart disease is to focus on your waistline. Working to get the perfect beach body you’re actually has a lot of other health benefits. Here are the top 8 gut-blasting simple but effective exercises that you can do from the comfort of your own home and they only require 10 minutes a day. Save this video to your favorites so that you can go back to it regularly.
We’re gonna start off by talking about the rectus abdominis. When people generally think of a six-pack, this is the muscle they’re talking about. The rectus abdominis is positioned between the ribs and the pubic bone at the front of the pelvis. This muscle can be trained in 2 ways: by bringing the chest towards the pelvis and by bringing the pelvis towards the chest.
This workout needs to become part of your daily routine if you want ripped abs. At least start off with 4 exercises of your choice. Each one should be done for the amount of time stated with a 10-second break in between. If it gets too easy with time, add more exercises or two 2 sets of each. What’s great about this workout is that you don’t need to go anywhere to do it! You don’t need any special equipment, and it’s totally free! All you need is your lovely self, some motivation and self-discipline, and this video to guide you!
-Crunches are a classic core exercise for carving out the abs, toning the rectus abdominis and obliques.
-V-ups are awesome at training both the upper and lower abdominals. So if you have that annoying little belly pooch, well, you won’t much longer!
-Planking is basically a full-body workout in and of itself: abs, obliques, arms, legs, glutes, you name it! But it’s especially good for the midsection.
-Roll-ups strengthen the abdominals while increasing flexibility in the spine.
-Plank hip-dips is and ideal exercise for beginners. It’s not too intense, but it does still give the abs a good workout.
-Boat pose strengthens the abs, legs, and lower back, among other things.
-Windshield Wipers exercise is ideal for strengthening your entire body, including…you guessed it, your abs! More specifically, your lower abs and obliques.
-Mountain Climbers are an advanced, high-intensity exercise that will get your heart rate up. They’re a great way to get some cardio in every day.
How to get a flat stomach without dieting and exercising? How to slim your waist and get in shape fast? Here is a simple but effective way to lose belly fat just in a few weeks. We checked – it works wonders!
Belly fat is much more than just an uncomfortable lump which makes your jeans stretch uncomfortably. The type of this fat is extremely harmful. It can cause type 2 diabetes, heart disease, and several other extremely unpleasant conditions. How to slim down and get the body of your dreams? Watch this video till the end – and you will find all the answers!
A healthy diet and exercise 1:10
Drinks that can help you to lose weight 2:20
Ginger tea 2:35
Benefits of ginger 3:40
Other beneficial properties of ginger 3:55
Reasons why you should drink ginger tea 4:40
How to lose weight with ginger tea 5:51
Lemon ginger tea recipe 7:22
#loseweight #bellyfat #diet
– Ginger can be used as an assistant for your digestion – it reduces appetite along with regulating blood sugar and cholesterol. Taken before a meal, it has a stimulating effect on metabolism and digestion.
– If your level of cortisol (the hormone which reacts to the level of stress you are under) is elevated, it can lead to accumulation of belly fat. It turns out that it is very hard to get rid of the fat that appeared due to this reason.
– If you lack the energy to do regular exercises, ginger will help you out! It has an effect that is similar to that of caffeine. It increases your energy level, so it becomes easier for you to exercise efficiently.
You should have a cup of such a drink in the morning and then enjoy it after every meal at least 2 or 3 more times a day.
Combine it with the healthy diet and light exercises, and after one week you will notice a visible result!
We hope this video has been helpful for you! Share it with your friends and write about your weight loss experience in the comments below.
Do you dream about beautiful 6-pack? Stop dreaming! Yes, it might seem there are too many obstacles on your path. But you’re making it all a bit more difficult than it needs to be. Here are 8 effective exercises for your abs, and they’re perfectly suitable for beginners.
High knee taps 1:01
Russian twists 2:13
Standing bicycle crunches 3:10
Classic plank 4:00
Plank knees to elbows 4:56
Roll up 5:34
Rolling like a ball 6:24
#bellyfat #abs #workout
1) Hackbeat by Kevin MacLeod is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution licence (https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/)
2)Medium Rock by Audionautix is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution licence (https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/)
– Athletes often use high knee taps at the beginning of their training to improve their speed, flexibility, and power. It’s a perfect warm-up exercise.
– Russian twists don’t only make your abdominal muscles stronger! They also train your lower back and oblique muscles. If you’re done with the first part of Russian twists, let’s make life a bit harder for you.
– Beginners often complain standing bicycle crunches cause discomfort. If you share the sentiment, try standing bicycle crunches. They’re a good “lazy” alternative!
– Classic plank is a super-effective multipurpose exercise. Even better, you can regulate how difficult it will be.
– Plank knees to elbows help to strengthen your abdominal muscles, core, and shoulders. When you add a knee-to-elbow movement, it increases the intensity of the exercise. What’s more, it helps you to improve your balance and train your legs.
– Roll up is also a multipurpose one. It helps to tone not only your abs but also your hip flexors. In addition, it stretches your back and hamstrings. By the way, if you have tight hamstrings, bend your knees a bit, and keep your feet flat on the floor.
– Rolling like a ball will help you to deeply work your abdominals while also stimulating your spine. It might be a bit difficult to roll straight and not to fall to the side at first. But the more you exercise, the more well-balanced this move gets.
– Earthquake is often used in Pilates classes. To do it correctly, you need to sit with your legs and arms stretched straight ahead and your shoulders moved back.
Ginger water if taken regularly helps in losing or reducing belly fat in just few weeks with a healthy diet and exercise.
Recipe : https://yummyindiankitchen.com/ginger-water-for-weight-loss-ginger-water-recipe/
Ginger aids in digestion and lowers cholesterol levels, this is the perfect ingredient to use in a weight loss drink.
Ginger is also beneficial in controlling hunger pangs and if hunger increases we tend to overeat thus increasing our weight.
Ginger helps and prevents us from over eating and it aids in proper digestion.
Lemon helps in cleansing our body from toxins and I have used lemon in this drink to free our body from toxins.
Ginger water if tried works well for losing weight and along with ginger, lemon and honey which are powerful ingredients in aiding weight loss too have been added to make it a powerful drink.
Find Us On:
Google Plus: https://plus.google.com/+Yummyindiankitchen