♡SUBSCRIBE FOR WEEKLY VIDEOS 訂閱我的頻道你不會後悔☺
♡This video is in collaboration with JFOODO
Find out more about Good Fortune Fish from Japan and their health benefits
♡ADD ME ON 成為我的朋友☺
Facebook: @Emi Wong
♡HELP ME TRANSLATE MY VIDEOS 觀眾朋友有時間可以幫我加字幕, 非常感激!☺
♡WATCH MORE VIDEOS (PLAYLISTS)
VLOGS ► http://bit.ly/EmiVlogs
WORKOUTS ► http://bit.ly/WorkoutWthEmi
BEGINNER WORKOUTS ► http://bit.ly/BeginnerWorkoutsWithEmi
FITNESS & DIET TIPS ► http://bit.ly/FitnessDietTipsWithEmi
EAT (FOOD VLOGS!) ► http://bit.ly/EatWithEmi
TRAVEL ► http://bit.ly/TravelWithEmi
RECIPES ► http://bit.ly/CookWithEmi
FUN CHALLENGES ► http://bit.ly/ChallengesWithEmi
MAKE UP & FASHION ► http://bit.ly/MakeUpFashionWithEmi
廣東話片 Videos in Cantonese ► http://bit.ly/CantoneseVideosEmi
有中文字幕的片 With Chinese Subtitles ► http://bit.ly/ChineseSubtitlesEmi
Want toned firm abs? A stronger core? Sexy thighs? A more lifted butt? Then give this quick home workout a try. You can do it everyday. For the #1 Butt Workout Plan: http://30DayButtTransformation.com.
On today’s episode of XHIT, fitness trainer Rebecca-Louise shows you the best ab exercises to flatten your stomach! Remember, always mix up your workout to see better results lose weight quickly! This ab workout will help you burn fat and get your six pack started for the summer! Follow along and let us know what you thought.
Stay tuned to our channel for more episodes: http://goo.gl/c6p4j
Check out our other fun workouts:
1. The Best Victoria Secret Ab Workout: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NfvD5yEFh28
2. 5 Minute Ab Workout: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D3au2wdRon4
3. Adriana Lima Leg Workout: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XTlDkfq4ZZk
4. Total Arm Workout: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cF0niVnmMY0
5. How to Burn Off a Starbucks Frappuccino in 5 Minutes: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5OTgv_vAZ8Y
Check us out online: http://goo.gl/qVuTM
4 of the best ab exercises for a flatter, more defined stomach! These are four of the best exercises to tone and tighten your abs. The secret here is all about maximizing the contraction of your deepest abdominal muscle – the rectus abdominis. This is the muscle that “sucks everything in” and gives your stomach a toned, slimmer appearance.
See more on our website right here: https://tone-and-tighten.com/4-of-the-best-exercises-to-flatten-your-stomach-ab-toning-workout.html
Don’t have the time for a flat stomach? Think again.
Many people don’t realize it, but it actually doesn’t take hours of grueling work to get a flat, toned stomach.
The key is NOT doing thousands of sit-ups and crunches; the key is activating the RIGHT muscle in the RIGHT way to tighten your midsection and tone your stomach.
You don’t need a ton of time or a ton of space; all you need is the right exercises performed the right way.
In just 4 moves a day, 4 days a week, you can carve out some major definition and actually lose “excess” around your midsection. Check out these 4 killer exercises for a toned and tight stomach…
Now – let me first mention a word about “spot treating”.
In the fitness world we refer to spot treating as focusing on one area of your body and working that area really had with the goal of losing weight/toning that spot.
Unfortunately nothing could be further from the truth. It’s impossible to “only” lose weight in a certain area or train one spot to see results.
When our body burns calories and loses weight, it doesn’t isolate one area over the other. Granted body types will definitely carry fat differently, but unfortunately it’s impossible to lose from one area and one area only.
While the following exercises are going to be among the most effective for activating the muscles responsible for the toned, tight midsection; the best way to maximize your results in this area is to COMBINE this workout with regular exercise (30 minutes 4 days/week) and a healthy eating plan.
*** The key to a flat stomach… ***
As mentioned throughout this video – the whole key to flattening your stomach is activating the right muscles in the right way. Stop doing so many sit ups and crunches and start thinking “deeper”.
The key to a toned, flat stomach is activating your transverse abdominis muscle. This is the deepest of the four abdominal muscles. It attaches to your lower back, wraps around your sides, and inserts into a broad ligament down the front of your stomach – basically forming a corset around your midsection.
A strong muscle is a tight muscle. Strengthening your transverse abdominis essentially tightens your “corset” and therefore “sucks” everything in stronger and tighter.
Throughout this workout remember – I want you to suck your belly button towards your spine with all of these exercises and do all you can to hold it there!
Okay – let’s make it happen.
We’ll be performing 4 exercises in a successive circuit format – you’ll perform exercises A, B, C, D one right after the other according to the number indicated with as little rest as possible. We’ll then repeat that three times. This is a great way to maximize your time and results.
Best Exercises To Tighten Your Stomach
1. Plank (hold 30 seconds)
How to do a plank
– Get down on your toes and elbows (may have to start on knees and elbows)
– Keep your core tight and stomach sucked in towards your spine while you hold this position.
2. Bicycle Crunch (10 touches to each side)
How to do a Bicycle Crunch
– Lay on your back and place your hands behind your head.
– Pull your left knee up towards your right shoulder while bringing your right elbow towards your left knee.
– Return to the starting position and repeat with the right knee/left elbow.
– Again – your focus is keeping your stomach sucked in and tight while performing the bicycle crunch.
3. Double Straight Leg Raise (10 reps)
How to do a Double Straight Leg Raise
– Lay on your back with your legs straight.
– Suck in your stomach, try to keep your back flat, and hinge at your hips to raise your feet towards the ceiling.
– Slowly return to the starting position.
– Again – your emphasis here is keeping your stomach sucked in and tight throughout the exercise.
4. Jackknife Sit-Ups (10 reps)
How to do a Jackknife Sit-Up
– Lay on your back with your legs out straight and your arms over your head.
– Raise your legs up towards the ceiling while bringing your hands towards your toes.
– Slowly return to the starting position.
– Keep your stomach sucked in and tight throughout the motion.
REPEAT THIS WHOLE SERIES 3 TIMES TOTAL
Be sure to follow Tone and Tighten across all our social media channels!
My favorites exercises for a flat tummy & a small waist! Hope you enjoy this workout! SHOP MY OWN WOMEN’S BEST SUPPLEMENTS: https://Womens.Best/Shop-Vicky FLAVORS: Pina Colada Whey Protein, Mojito Amino & Energy, and Raspberry Sorbet BCAA!
SHOP MY WORKOUT PROGRAM: https://www.vickyjustiz.co/workoutprogram
FOLLOW ME ON IG: